Monday, 22 February 2010

New Groups - Exhibition Group

Exhibition Group

After last weeks class, we had chosen our idea of a main theme to use for the exhibit. We were then put into groups again, and I chose to be in the group arranging the
exhibit. Saav was given the task of group leader and told us to go away and write down ideas of materials we can use which we can easily access. I then went home and looked around my house at any kind of equipment which we could use.

I came up with a list that I may add to, of equipment that is useful to us in the exhibit:

- Dvd player to play videos of our work
- Mesh style bin for a prop
- Paint brushes
- Office chair (if needed)
- Possibly a monitor for viewing our work
- Stationary such as a ruler, pencils, pens.
- Stand for painting on, typically used by artists
- Drawing doll which is used to draw human movement etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment