I have now attempted to merge my CV in with the design of my Business Card, as well at editing a lot of the information and taking out the irrelevant parts.
I spent a lot of time looking for a font to use and I am quite happy with the typography I managed to find. The styling is of a handwritten effect, which I feel ties in with the design and layout of the theme.
Martin,
ReplyDeleteAs a concept is great, but I think there are some technicalities that unfortunately you will have to consider. The typo "looks" great, but at the same time is visually tiring, this means it takes too long to read because of the complexity of the lines. Another point: even though you make your topics of information clear with the indented text, I would try using another font to outline them (maybe the same one you used for Curriculum Vitae.
After that, try to add more space or increase point in the interline of your main text to make it easier to read. Now, I don't know if this will help your typo more legible, but it worth it give it a go if you like it so much and took you so long to find one. Please print it out before and after adding interline and bring it to class so we can have a look at it together.
Any mention of your task this week. Why?
ReplyDelete