Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Work I Want to Exhibit

This is the work I want to exhibit. The image may be different and better resolution in the final production:


3D Model Of Face:


I wanted to include this because it was the first model I produced which I was proud of. I also received a good mark for it, and feel it is one of my best pieces of work.


2D Animation:


This was one of the most enjoyable pieces of work I produced. I would very much like to include this but if we cannot overcome the fact that it needs a screen for people to view it I may have to just use screenshots, or choose another piece.


Old Vic Theatre Kiosk:




I think this one was a very interesting project, and it would look good being shown in the exhibit. I'm not sure if the work would be easy to show, but I could produce a storyboard to show the different menus.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, because if you show your last project in the exhibition like this no one is going to understand what you're talking about. By the way, what are you talking about? I don't have a clue what your last project is about, can you explain?

    ReplyDelete