After thinking about what work I like that I have done, these were the projects which stood out for me of my own work:-
- 3D model of my face
- 2D Animation based on a song (ideas was of a motorbike speeding and then eventually crashing)
- A Kiosk of "The Old Vic" theater in London
- Italian Job DVD Cover + Poster + Flash Animation
I will obviously add to this list later but the main pieces which I liked were these four.
Hi Martin,
ReplyDeleteGood that you decided to work with text. Still, I think that even though you give ideas of how to DISPLAY it, you didn't do any research related to typographic families. It's such a big topic (even though people think generally that it's dull and boring), you can start experimenting with different typos and at the same time, start looking in the web for new designer's typographic families (there are loads... and for free!). Start working also with colour: psychology of colour, application to typo and finally, use of colour for text background. Let me know if you need help. Also, I need your work related to your CV in your blog. In that way I can have a look at it and help you with that. Last, but not least, who are you planning to invite????? How are you planning to brand your different concepts? And where are your pictures and observations related to your museum visit? All this has to be in your blog, remember this is your INDIVIDUAL mark. Please give me something to mark. See you in class.