Since I last wrote about binding, I ordered the Thermal Binding Kit. After I had placed an order I was contacted a week later saying the had run out of stock indefinitely and didn't know when they would get any more so I was refunded my money. I then looked into more thermal binding kits but they were all expensive compared to the one I had found.
I was then speaking with a family friend who owns his own business. He has a lot of his own equipment and said I could use his binding machine to bind my portfolio if I wished. This consists of the plastic spine type binding, and plastic front and back covers to protect the pages inside. Here is an image of what I am trying to describe:

This would be a cheaper alternative to buying all my own equipment, and still allows me to rearrange and add to the portfolio when and as I wish. It looks professional and with the addition of a see through plastic cover on the front, it would be visible as to what the document is, as well as protecting it from stains.
No comments:
Post a Comment